[Ponte Alto] Coin Dies

Lady Courtney de Houghton courtneydehoughton at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 11:14:20 PST 2006

So I take it from all of this nostalgic recollection
that the coin dies should still be a part of Ponte
Alto's official inventory?

Is there any interest in putting them up as an auction
item?

I personally would like to possibly put them to use
for Love and Beauty purposes, and for that reason
would like to see them stay within the Barony.

Thanks

Courtney

--- Tom Bilodeau <gmt53 at ravenstreet.org> wrote:

> I recall getting the coin dies when Niall and Teleri
> were B/B.  We made Ponte Alto coins during the
> various War of the Roses events .
>
> Tirloch
>
> On Thu, 9 Nov 2006 09:29 , Barbara Reed
> <bereed26 at yahoo.com> sent:
>
> >I can ask Niall & Teleri if they can provide
> >information.
> >
> >Greta
> >
> >--- cjhalstead at verizon.net wrote:
> >
> >> Oh, Lord, when were those coins made?!  Um, if I
> had
> >> to make a stab at it, my recollection is that
> they
> >> were mostly done during the time of the founding
> >> Baron and Baroness, Niall and Teleri.  There was
> >> lot of coinmaking going on in the kingdom at the
> >> time.  Maybe somebody else can be more specific -
> or
> >> more accurate.  It was a while ago. :-)
> >>
> >> Caitlyn

Lady Courtney de Houghton