[Ponte Alto] Retainers --funny stories

Clare starfox5 at msn.com
Thu May 25 15:23:44 PDT 2006

Heh, I was once doing retainer duty for TM Janos & Rachel at Pennsic, and we
had to rely on Atlantian SPIES to track them down! He always apologized for
walking around so much, but I thought it was actually very helpful, since I
was on a weight-loss program & needed the exercise.

Fortunately, our Excellencies are very low maintenance & a pleasure to
follow around. Except when they venture onto the field of sharp, pointy
sticks, but then they are on their own! LOL.

--Renata