[Ponte Alto] Monthly Barony Meeting this Sunday....

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 13:55:31 PDT 2006

Greetings Officers and Populace,

  Our monthly business meeting has been moved to the third Sunday of this month, May 21st, due to Sapphire Joust. Any officers not able to attend the meeting, please send me your reports before 11am Sunday morning. I will be at Tyson-Pimmit practice sight for war practice until 5pm on Sunday, and plan to arrive at the hall a little before the meeting in case anyone needs anything from me. See you there.

  YIS,
  Lady Marie-Therese Normand
  Seneschal, Ponte Alto