[Ponte Alto] New Comers Garb Day Postponed

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Mon May 15 14:32:29 PDT 2006

Also due to ongoing Kitchen Destruction:

New Comers Garb Day will be rescheduled to June. Please RSVP if you want to
come. I need to get an idea of how many people there will be.

For women's T-Type Gown figure on 4 yards of 54" wide linen or wool If you
want a nice full skirt get 5 yards

For Men's Basic Tunic with gores get 3 yards of linen or wool.

Best sources for inexpensive linen around 6-7 dollars a yard try these
online sources:

 Fabrics-store.com
 Denver Fabrics
 Fabric.com

For wool get 100% not a blend with nylon or acrylic. Try places listed above
and:

 B. Black And Sons, Inc.

Questions? Email me dwatsonirwin AT cox Dot net

YIS,

Lady Perronelle la peintre
mka Debbie Irwin