[Ponte Alto] A&S Night Friday is Moved

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Mon May 15 14:21:49 PDT 2006

Due to ongoing Kitchen Destruction at Perronelle's, A&S Night will be held
at Locwode Hall (aka Luce & MIles House) 10106 Copper Court in Oakton, VA
Friday, May 19th beginning at 7 pm.

This  months theme is Pennsic: Ready? Set? Go!
We will be working on the sheet walls for the encampment. Several sewing
machines will be needed as well as strong hands to do the grommets.
Discussion of Pennsic camping will dominate. If you plan on camping with the
Barony and this will be your first Pennsic experience, please try to come.

Take your best route to I-66.

If coming from the EAST:  Exit at the Vienna-Fairfax/Nutley Street exit and
take the ramp going towards Vienna.  Go straight to Main Street/Route 123.
Take a left onto route 123 and continue out of Vienna and into Oakton.  Look
for HIBBARD STREET on your left.
(there won't be a traffic light -- if you pass Dave's Famous BBQ or Hunter
Mill Road you have gone too far)

Take a left on HIBBARD STREET

Continue at *** below.

If coming from the WEST:  Exit at Vienna-Fairfax/rt. 123 exit.  Take the
ramp going towards Vienna.  Go straight on 123 until you reach HIBBARD on
your right.  Take a right on HIBBARD.

*** Proceed through the stop sign

Take your second left onto COPPER COURT.

Our house is the first house on the left, number 10106.
________

LOST?  Call us at (703) 242-2339
Luce Antony Venus
Miles de Locwode