[Ponte Alto] From Another list.

GuyLestran at aol.com GuyLestran at aol.com
Sat May 13 10:40:22 PDT 2006

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 13:10:47 -0500
From: "Mike C.  Baker" <kihebard at hotmail.com>
Subject: [Ansteorra] OT:  Oddball  Request (Reston VA)
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>, "Ansteorra"  <Ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Cc:  SCA_courtiers at yahoogroups.com

My friends, I am faced  with one of those odd dilemmas of modern life that
sometimes plague us:   the need to live for a time where and while one can make
a living.

To whit, would any of you possibly know an SCA- or SCA-friendly person /
family in the Reston / Fairfax County, VA area with a room to let/sublet for
approximately three months?  I am headed to a short-term contract in Reston  with
a start date of roughly May 19th, and have found that my usual resources  for
short-term accommodations are not available (or are *significantly* more
expensive / beyond original budget).

On a related matter, would at  least one Atlantian subject please contact me
off-list with information about  Atlantia-specific mailing lists?

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe  (Mike C. Baker)
SCA: al-Sayyid Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, F.O.B,  OSCA
"Other": Reverend Kihe Blackeagle PULC (the DreamSinger  Bard)
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em  |   Buy my  writings!:
http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen

"Knighthood  Is Only The Beginning"