[Ponte Alto] Directions to Newcomers meeting

egeorges egeorges at cox.net
Mon May 8 12:58:23 PDT 2006

Greetings All!

The directions to the newcomer's meeting have changed since Miles and I have
moved......

Take your best route to I-66.

If coming from the EAST:  Exit at the Vienna-Fairfax/Nutley Street exit and
take the ramp going towards Vienna.  Go straight to Main Street/Route 123.
Take a left onto route 123 and continue out of Vienna and into Oakton.  Look
for HIBBARD STREET on your left.
(there won't be a traffic light -- if you pass Dave's Famous BBQ or Hunter
Mill Road you have gone too far)

Take a left on HIBBARD STREET

Continue at *** below.

If coming from the WEST:  Exit at Vienna-Fiarfax/rt. 123 exit.  Take the
ramp going towards Vienna.  Go straight on 123 until you reach HIBBARD on
your right.  Take a right on HIBBARD.

*** Proceed through the stop sign

Take your second left onto COPPER COURT.

Our house is the first house on the left, number 10106.
________

LOST?  Call us at (703) 242-2339

Look forward to seeing everyone (yes, even folks who aren't newcomers) on
the 17th.

In Service,

Luce Antony Venus