[Ponte Alto] Crown Tourney -- Baroness' Report

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 06:38:45 PDT 2006

Greetings!

For those of you who do not know it yet, we have a new
Crown Prince and Princess, Ragnarr and Annika.  Vivant
for their Highnesses!

Ponte Alto fighters put up a good showing, and Sir
Thomas of Calais made it deep into the tourney.  Also,
our Armord Champion, Jurgen, won the Tempore Atlantia
for best in show and best woven item with his amazing
hand-woven tunic.

Vivat for our Pontoon fighters and artisans!  They are
awesome!

Yours in Service,

Belphoebe

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
Une Robe Magnifique: http://www.houseffg.org/belphoebe
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org