[Ponte Alto] SCA Demo opportunity in Arlington VA Saturday April 1st.

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 12:07:03 PST 2006

In response to the Renn Fest in Arlington... I am not planning on going to coronation, though I also do not sell crafts.  I could go in costume and help out if needed.  I work in Arlington and know well the library and the area.  I can do some barding... though I don't know many songs at this point in time as I'm still kind of new.

  I do make balloon animals....  but it's not "period" but neither is the Renn fest! :)

  So if there are others going to this, I can help out, but I am definately not an organizer person.

  Brigid Ohara