[Ponte Alto] Newcomer Assistance for Bloodbath

Mary mromagno at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 15:51:19 PST 2006

Hello.

Although I've only been to a handful of events myself,
I'd be happy to assist with the loaner garb meet and
greet.

I can bring two tubs of stuff I've collected, mostly
men's t-tunics and a few skirts. I can
help with the clothing setup and with loaning
out the garb if you'd like.  I also have a
folding card table if needed.

- Margherita