[Ponte Alto] St Paddy's Day Bloodbath in Vienna Times Newspaper

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Fri Mar 17 05:47:57 PST 2006

Thank you.

Can someone pick me up a copy  ;-)

"Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary <mromagno at yahoo.com>
To: The Barony of Ponte Alto <ponte-alto at atlantia.sca.org>
Sent: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 19:00:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [Ponte Alto] St Paddy's Day Bloodbath in Vienna Times Newspaper

Greetings.

I found one more St. Paddy's Day media item that
I don't think has been reported to the list yet.

In today's Vienna Times newspaper (Thursday March 16)
there are three photos of the event on page A8.

I'd offer a link but it doesn't look like the
photos made it to the web version of the paper
at Times Community Newspapers.

The photos show a closeup of armor,
 two fighters in action (Houghton and LeStrange)
and a lovely lady in repose (Carsten).

By coincidence, my neighbor happened to stop by and
visited the event for the first time. She observed
from
the fence. I saw her yesterday and she raved about how

polite and knowledgeable everyone was; I thought you'd
 like to know.

- Margherita