[Ponte Alto] St Paddy's Day Bloodbath in Vienna Times Newspaper

Mary mromagno at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 16 19:00:19 PST 2006

Greetings.

I found one more St. Paddy's Day media item that
I don't think has been reported to the list yet.

In today's Vienna Times newspaper (Thursday March 16)
there are three photos of the event on page A8.

I'd offer a link but it doesn't look like the
photos made it to the web version of the paper
at Times Community Newspapers.

The photos show a closeup of armor,
 two fighters in action (Houghton and LeStrange)
and a lovely lady in repose (Carsten).

By coincidence, my neighbor happened to stop by and
visited the event for the first time. She observed
from
the fence. I saw her yesterday and she raved about how

polite and knowledgeable everyone was; I thought you'd
 like to know.

- Margherita