[Ponte Alto] Newbie wanting to help out this weekend & get involved!

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 11:40:44 PST 2006

Athena --

  You are my hero!  I'm sure I'm going to need at least a couple of extra sets of hands and eyes to both hand and get back garb, so your help is more than welcome!  I'm not sure just where I'll be set up -- near Troll most likely -- but I will have a 10'x10' dayshade, a table and some BIG tubs of garb.  That should make me easy to find. <G>

  See you Saturday and thank you so much for offering.

  YIS,
  Marsaili

Athena McAlarney <athenasdreams at gmail.com> wrote:
    Hail and well met (is that how it goes?),
  I'm a newbie to SCA and Ponte Alto and would like to extend my services for the event this weekend.

  Lady Marsaili I would be happy to help in keeping track of loaning garb for both the beginning and end of the day. Just let me know where and when you would like for me to meet you?

  Countess Denise and Branwen I have an extra pair of hands to serving lunch with, just tell me where and when.

  Also, I am on myspace.com and have noticed that we don't have a group for Ponte Alto. I was going to create one, is anyone interested? Does anyone know of any other internet sites for Ponte Alto (Yahoo, etc.)?

  Thanks,
  Athena
  AthenasDreams at gmail.com

    Lady Marsaili Johnston
  Chatelaine
  Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia