[Ponte Alto] Newbie wanting to help out this weekend & get involved!

Athena McAlarney athenasdreams at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 11:34:47 PST 2006

Hail and well met (is that how it goes?),

I'm a newbie to SCA and Ponte Alto and would like to extend my services for
the event this weekend.

Lady Marsaili I would be happy to help in keeping track of loaning garb for
both the beginning and end of the day. Just let me know where and when you
would like for me to meet you?

Countess Denise and Branwen I have an extra pair of hands to serving lunch
with, just tell me where and when.

Also, I am on myspace.com and have noticed that we don't have a group for
Ponte Alto. I was going to create one, is anyone interested? Does anyone
know of any other internet sites for Ponte Alto (Yahoo, etc.)?

Thanks,

Athena

AthenasDreams at gmail.com