[Ponte Alto] Archery demo

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 11:12:05 PDT 2006

Hello again archers,

  I just got an email back from Virgil.  He confirmed that the afternoon of Tuesday, the 25th of July is good for him.  The kids leave at 3, so if we start at 1, that'll give us plenty of time.  Does that give everyone enough time to get there and set up?  I plan be there earlier to do any set-up necessary and will bring a 5 gal jug of ice water or gatorade plus my archery gear.

  Is everyone wanting to do this in garb?  I think the kids will think its cool!

  The address to the Falls Church Community Center (from off their website) is:
  300 Park Avenue
  Falls Church, VA 22046
  703 248-5001

Thanks again for helping out these kids!
  Brigid

  Ok all you archers out there. I'm looking for a head count for those interested in doing the Archery Demo for Virgil Seay's kids sports camp. (He's a former Redskin!)