[Ponte Alto] Archery demo

KATHARINE LEAH DICKSON kld5043 at psu.edu
Sun Jun 25 10:06:27 PDT 2006

Archery demo?  Count me in.

Helena Kaltenbach

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 08:55:50, Karen Miller wrote:

> Ok all you archers out there.  I'm looking for a head count for those
interested in doing the Archery Demo for Virgil Seay's kids sports camp.  (He's
a former Redskin!)

>   The date would be on Tuesday, July 25th.  The camp is in Falls Church, I
think at the community center - I'll get out directions as soon as I contact
Virgil again.

>   Time: is morning or afternoon better for people?  I'm thinking morning will
be cooler.

>   Thank you all again for all your help!  So many of you are offering so much!
 Whatever you'd like to do, I'm for it - the kids will benefit seeing anything
we can show them about archery.  Virgil is very excited about us coming too!