[Ponte Alto] Scriptorium question...

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 08:05:27 PDT 2006

Hey Bridgit,

  Can I get the address again. That way I won't get lost. :)

  Marie-Therese

Karen Miller <mill3rs at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Hello all out there,
  Thanks for asking Cassandra, I had forgotten that I hadn't sent out a message on this yet.
  Since Enequy is cancelling scriptorium for this week, I was thinking that I'd open my home this tuesday for a scriptorium.  Also, people seemed to want to do the July scriptorium on the 11th... so there it is.  Scriptorium at my house this tuesday the 27th and on July 11th.  OK?

  See you then!
  Brigid

Ponte Alto Web Minister <webminister at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org> wrote:
  Brigid,

Did you decide on a date yet? Curious calendar-keepers want to know!

Thanks,
Cassandra

Karen Miller wrote:
> After reading the last comment on the Scriptorium, it does put forth the
> question... since July 4th is the first Tuesday for July, it will have
> to be rescheduled. I'm going to see the fireworks! So, I'd like
> feedback from interested parties... We could reschedule the scriptorium
> for either July 5th, 6th or 7th, or save it for July 11th, which is the
> 2nd Tuesday. Does anyone have any thoughts, conflicts, etc? Let me
> know and I'll put out another mailer once I have an idea as to the best
> night for people.
>
> Thanks,
> Brigid

> http://mail.yahoo.com