[Ponte Alto] Sterling Area Activity Night is Wednesday

Ryan Snead ryansnead at adelphia.net
Sun Jun 4 20:13:31 PDT 2006

On Wed, June 7th, let us gather once more for an evening of artistic
endeavor. There are no special topics this month. I will run a dance
practice for all levels of interest and skill. Last month, we had four
dancers in attendance. I hope to see as many or more this time.

If your are not inclined to dance, bring your own project or come see what
other folks are up to. Among other things, Stierbach is in need of more
baronial favors. Ceridwen will be happy to have help with this project at
this month's Sterling Night.

Music and art of all types are welcome. Newcomers or others without a
project are greatly encouraged to come out too!

Directions to the Eastern Loudoun Regional Library may be found here:

http://www.lcpl.lib.va.us/eloudoun/elbmap.htm

or you can Map it yourself using the address below:
21030 Whitfield Place
Sterling, VA 20165

Next month, Alexandre will be presenting his class on arrow-making. So if
you can't make it this time, come out to support him in July (7/5). I'm also
looking for new class ideas for the fall. If you have a class you'd like to
try out, let me help you find a receptive audience.

See you all soon!

Iustinos Ancyrenos
ryansnead <at> adelphia <dot> net
703-517-5429