[Ponte Alto] archery demo

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 11:51:53 PDT 2006

Hello All you archery people,
  Wow, it sounds like this might actually work.  Tuesdays seem to be the best days for everyone, and someone mentioned the last week in July... so does July 25th sound good for everyone?  The next question is whether mornings or afternoons are best for people?  He said anytime from 9am to 3pm and any amount of time we're willing to give them.  I personally am good with any of these times/dates.  I work for the schools and will be off for the summer so anything is good with me.

  The kids will only be watching - not shooting.  We will just be doing archery demonstrations.  It would be wonderful if anyone with great knowledge of archery would be willing to actually talk to the kids and teach them the differences between the bows and mideval vs modern bows, etc.  I think these kids will get a great kick out of this demonstration!  I also think they'd love to see shooting multiple arrows at a time (way out of my league!) and things like speed shooting, etc.

  Of course, Colum, you mentioned that you have targets and such... they would be most appreciated!   :)    Sounds like we're honing down a date and time!  Thanks all of you for the generosity of your time!  These kids will really love this demonstration.

  You guys are the best!
  Brigid Ohara

http://mail.yahoo.com