[Ponte Alto] Next Sunday's Meeting

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 15 08:58:25 PDT 2006

Greetings to the Barony of Ponte Alto,

It had been planned that I would start running the June and July meeting as a preparation for taking over the Senechal position, but I will not be in town next weekend as I had originally thought. Family matters are taking me to Seattle - my sister is graduating with her MBA and turning 30 on the same day.

Lady Marie Thérèse Normand will continue one last time to run the meeting as she has graciously agreed to help me out with this. :)  Thank you Marie Thérèse!

I will be sending a Chalice report and signup sheets for various areas of assistance with my darling husband James.

If you do have any questions, I can be reached via email at katdevereraux at hotmail.com or via cell at 571-239-2183.

Thank you all and I will see you in July!

Katharine

Lady Katharine Devereaux
Barony of Ponte Alto
Kingdom of Atlantia