[Ponte Alto] Highland Foorde archery

Saethryth Farsight saethryth_farsight at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 05:59:26 PDT 2006

Grygg Twoscar and I humbly offer the use of our day-shade this weekend, which we will pitch near the archery range.  Their Excellencies and all Pontoons are welcome to stop by during the afternoon competition.  We would be honored if you will seat yourselves and have a drink of water while we are shooting.  You will recognize the dayshade by the baronial arms located on the front flap.

http://mail.yahoo.com