[Ponte Alto] Pennsic Gift Baskets

DCADENISE at aol.com DCADENISE at aol.com
Tue Jun 6 21:10:38 PDT 2006

Forwarded by request:    Greetings-
 If you would like to donate something to the Pennsic Gift Baskets,  please
contact me at this address.  sunniva_kyrre AT  verizon.net       The gift bags
will  be traveler's bags. These will be large enough to hold lots of things.
Smaller items would fit better. With it being Pennsic and having to store them
 in a pavilion up to a week, we are asking that scented or meltable (candles
and  soaps, chocolate) be avoided unless in a very tightly sealed package.
Anything  else that would fit in a large bag would be lovely. Thank you in
advance
Sunniva

Thank you
:-)