[Ponte Alto] carvan to pennsic

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 29 10:10:48 PDT 2006

We'd be interested in caravanning... we live in the Fairfax area.  We were planning on going up on Sunday the 5th.  Where were you planning on meeting and what time were you planning on leaving?  I've got a few teenagers with me that won't want to leave too early in the morning.  ;)

  Brigid

Nicholas Wizorek <whiglef at hotmail.com> wrote:
  I was wondering if anyone wanted to carvan to Pennsic on the 4h or the 5th?
Whiglef