[Ponte Alto] Sunday's Business Meeting Agenda

Millicent Chandler millicent.chandler at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 18:18:53 PDT 2006

Hello Lord Duncan,

I recall the discussion during last month's meeting that Lord Olaf
would be purchasing equipment to repair loaner gear, but I don't see
anything in the minutes about approving an amount. We'll need to vote
on approving the expenditure; I doubt that the Barony will deny the
reimbursement.

Will the receipt be at the meeting so that I can cut a check?

Cheers,
Millicent

Lady Millicent Chandler ][ millicent.chandler at gmail.com
Chancellor of the Exchequer & Baronial Artisan
Barony of Ponte Alto, Atlantia