[Ponte Alto] Don't forget! Pre-pennsic Garage Sale this Sunday in Reston VA! 8-2!

Lady Courtney de Houghton courtneydehoughton at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 21 05:59:58 PDT 2006

Come before the demo in Reston!

Come prepared to shop til you drop!

We figured why wait to merchant at Holiday Faire?  Why
schlep things to Pennsic to merchant when we can
merchant out of our own home?  We have tons of goodies
to sell, some at really cut throat prices, some at
really reasonable prices for quality items!

We have:

*armor

*weapons

*garb (linen dresses made specifically for Pennsic
(around sz 18-20) (linen burgundian dresses) etc

*fabric, and more fabric, and did I mention wool both
light weight and heavy, and more fabric

*medieval shoes (including ladies size 10 15th century
poulaines, never before worn, from Bohemond!)

*medieval jewelry, buttons, thread, etc

*medieval accoutrements (lighting and decor)

*medieval books (sorry, our library is not for sale,
just selected books)

*art

*you name it, we might have it!

Perfect for last minute items needed for Pennsic!

The sale will be IN our house from 8AM to 2PM on a
Sunday morning, so don't be shy about knocking on the
door.

The address is: 11639 Newbridge Ct, Reston, VA 20191.
Mapquest has good directions to the house.

Come one, come all!

And bring friends!

Courtney

P.S. Cross-posting this to other lists is very
encouraged!  Thanks!

Lady Courtney de Houghton
Atlantian Clerk of Law
Barony of Ponte Alto Chronicler