[Ponte Alto] REMINDER: Newcomers' Meeting is tomorrow night

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 17 08:53:11 PDT 2006

The meeting will be  Tuesday, July 18 at 7:30p at the home of Lucia and Miles.
  The address and directions are below.  Hope to see you there!

  Marsaili

    10106 Copper Court, Oakton, VA

  Take your best route to I-66.

If coming from the EAST: Exit at the Vienna-Fairfax/Nutley Street exit and
take the ramp going towards Vienna. Go straight to Main Street/Route 123.
Take a left onto route 123 and continue out of Vienna and into Oakton. Look
for HIBBARD STREET on your left.
(there won't be a traffic light -- if you pass Dave's Famous BBQ or Hunter
Mill Road you have gone too far)

Take a left on HIBBARD STREET

Continue at *** below.

If coming from the WEST: Exit at Vienna-Faorfax/rt. 123 exit. Take the
ramp going towards Vienna. Go straight on 123 until you reach HIBBARD on
your right. Take a right on HIBBARD.

*** Proceed through the stop sign

Take your second left onto COPPER COURT.

Our house is the first house on the left, number 10106.

    Lady Marsaili Johnston
  Chatelaine
  Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia