[Ponte Alto] OT: Dog sitters needed for Pennsic

dena potito avvyus at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 05:23:41 PDT 2006

Anyone available to dog sit for two dogs the 9th through the 20th?  I'd be picking them back up before/after work on the 21st.  Email me off list for more info on the dogs if you can, they are both small, one about 40lbs, the other about 25.  I was going to let my parents take care of them, but they don't give them enough attention, now that my grandparents are living with us.  They haven't even been upstairs in over a year.  They need lots of play time, so if you can help, let me know.  I'm willing to pay or barter.  I can clean armor like nobody's business, as my own steel lorica segmentata can attest to, and I'm a fair hand at cleaning.  As I said, contact me off list if you can help.

  YIS,
  Acelina le Dragon