[Ponte Alto] Sunday's Business Meeting Agenda

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 20 13:57:57 PDT 2006

Greeting,

Included in this email you will find the agenda for this Sunday's business meeting.  The meeting starts at 6 pm sharp and directions can be found here: http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/directions.php

Anyone is welcome to come and find out what else is happening in the barony. If you have not attended a business meeting in a while, please join us and find out what else is happening. Feel free to bring your projects with you as we all seem to be in Pennsic prep mode!

OFFICER REPORTS

Seneschal: Lady Katharine Devereaux

  a.. One-on-one officer meetings with me
    a.. Discuss current plans for office
    b.. Transition plans
    c.. Any issues?
Exchequer: Lady Millicent Chandler

  a.. Proposal of financial policy changes
  b.. 2nd Quarter Report
Heavy Marshal: Lord Duncan the Elder

Rapier Marshal: Lord Geoffrey ap Clywd

Archery Marshal: Lord Miles de Lochwode

A&S: Lady Renata von Hentzau

Chatelaine: Lady Marsaili Johnston of Lockwood Moss

Herald: Lord Séamus Ó Maoil Riain

MOL: Lady Delphina the Mad

Chroniclers: Lady Courtney de Houghton and Lord Connor Sinclair

Web Minister: Lady Cassandra Arabella Giordani

NOTABLES:

Baron and Baroness: Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli  and Belphoebe de Givet

Baronial Warlord: Lord Connor Sinclair

Baronial Archery Champion: Lord Miles de Lochwode

Baronial Artisan: Lady Millicent Chandler

Baronial Bard: Lady Luce Antony in Venus

EVENTS

Pennsic: 2006
Lord Miles de Lochwode, land agent

Chalice: September 2006
Lady Katharine Devereaux, autocrat

  a.. Budget
Day at the Races III: November 2006
Anne of Carthew, autocrat
Tournament of Love and Beauty: February 2007
Autocrat: Lady Courtney of Houghton

OLD BUSINESS

  a.. 2nd coat painting of list fence & Bridge
  b.. Tabards - has anything happened with these??
  c.. Baronial Storage Unit

NEW BUSINESS

  a.. New Events
    a.. Costuming Symposium in Charlottesville, December 8th, the week after University.
ANNOUNCEMENTS

In Service,

Katharine

Lady Katharine Devereaux