[Ponte Alto] Kingdom Archery Championship

Miles de Locwode milesdelocwode at cox.net
Thu Jul 13 16:39:50 PDT 2006

Greetings,

As many of you know, this weekend is the Archery Championship for our
Kingdom.  The best archery in fair Atlantia will be competing for the right
to be the next Kingdom Archery Champion.  I hope to see as many Pontoons as
possible take bow in hand and compete in this fun and interesting shoot.
The event will be held in the Barony of Bright Hills (link to event flyer
below).  I will be bring my dayshade for use by the Baronial Archers and
guest.  Hope to see you all on Saturday.

Your In Service,

Miles de Locwode
Baronial Archery Champion

http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=5b111ace