[Ponte Alto] The February 2006 Il Tempo is live!

Lady Courtney de Houghton courtneydehoughton at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 13:50:41 PST 2006

Welllllllllll....... that's an interesting question.  As we got a total of zip, zero, nada, nothing, 0, zilch in the way of responses last month, I made the decision to postpone the next one until we had responses to post for the latest one.

  Interestingly enough, we got TWO responses today, so it seems people read the archives as well!

  Stay tuned for the NEW contest next Il Tempo!  We Chroniclers like to keep everyone on the edge of their seats! (lol)

  In service,

  Lady Courtney the Mad Chronicler ("mad" in the same way Delphina is mad)
  *cackle*

Mary Bowles <mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Hi Chronicler's

  Hey -NOT speaking as Seneschal- where's the caption contest this issue?

  Marie-Therese :)
  see i read it.

Lady Courtney de Houghton <courtneydehoughton at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Good folks of Ponte Alto,

  First of all, thank you for being so forgiving when Connor and I had to change the location of the Newcomers Meeting so abruptly.  We have been very ill, but are happily on the mend now.

  Second of all, the long awaited February 2006 Il Tempo is now live and available at:

  http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/iltempo/

  And the PDf Version: http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/iltempo/archive/2006/february2006.pdf

  Enjoy!

  Lady Courtney de Houghton