[Ponte Alto] Troll help need for St Paddy's day Bloodbath

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 09:56:54 PST 2006

Hi Elspet -

  I'd be glad to help out -- see you there.

  Marsaili

Elspet <Elspet at comcast.net> wrote:
  Greetings,
His Excellency, Robert of Calais will be head troll (under the bridge) at
St. Paddy's day Bloodbath, Saturday March 11, 2006

He is looking for a volunteer to help out for a couple hours midday,
between 12pm and 2pm

If you have some time to spare that day, are interested in meeting new
people and helping out you can contact me, Elspet (good secretary to Baron
Evil Saint Bob) at this email: Elspet at comcast dot net
Or the dread Baron himself at: carwi at comcast dot net

Thank you in advance for your help.

Yours in service to Atlantia,

Elspet

    Lady Marsaili Johnston
  Chatelaine
  Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia