[Ponte Alto] Future Events...

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 10:25:16 PST 2006

Hi Barony,

  Several things have come up to remind me that we have not advanced any further with our plans for hosting a Kingdom Level event. It was mentioned to me that a joint Crown Tournement with Steirbach might be looked upon favorably. What are your thoughts on this subject?

  Also June University is still up for grabs, this is an easy event. Has our enthusiasm for this event been dimmed because of lack of site? Or are we still pushing forward with the idea of hosting this event in June 2006?

  YIS,
  Lady Marie-Therese Normand
  Seneschal, Ponte Alto