[Ponte Alto] Who's fighting in Gulf Wars and Pennsic

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Wed Feb 22 13:49:24 PST 2006

Baron Sir Guy LeStrange
where fighting- Ponte Alto- For Now.
What weapons you are Authorized in?  All to include seige and Combat Archer
If you are a Heavy Fighter or Fencer?  Both.
Which War or Wars you will be going to?  Not Sure.

Don't know enought about the unit yet to add anything.

I've been a Kingdom Warlord (Ansteorra), Warlord XO (Anstreorra), Sable Bridge Commander (Small Unit Commander- Shire of Middleford), Baronial Warlord - Far West, Co-Baronial War Company Commander (BW- Ansterora).

In realy life I've been an Infantry Platoon Leader Leader, Scout Platoon Leader and Infantry Company Commander with the Army.  So I know a little about training if called on.

"Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."