[Ponte Alto] Who's fighting in Gulf Wars and Pennsic

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 11:32:48 PST 2006

Hi All,

  There has been a question asked of who's going to Gulf Wars. This has kicked off Lady Marie-Therese curiosity and my War questionnaire.

  Answer briefly for me Who you are? Where you are from (if you are fighting with Ponte Alto)? What weapons you are Authorized in? If you are a Heavy Fighter or Fencer? Which War or Wars you will be going to? And any other information you think might be helpful in forming Ponte Alto as a unit. This information will be past on to the Baronial Warlord so that he can make informed decisions on how to train us. Until then this is really just my evil brain wanting to know who's going to be training with me.

  Thanks for fillling out the questionaire

  YIS,
  Lady Marie-Therese Normand
  Fighter Chic.