[Ponte Alto] Apologia and Pennsic Campers

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Wed Aug 23 11:20:05 PDT 2006

My bad, I forgot Cassandra, Web Mistress extraordinaire! What a talented
bunch of folks we have here.....  Vivant Pontoons!

In addition I want to thank all our campers this year in the Baronial
Encampment. We had a great group of folks who all pulled together to get
*everyone* loaded and the campsite cleaned up when we decided to leave early
on Friday. Everyone really pulled together and got it done. It was the best
breakdown in the Baronial encampment I've experienced. Thank you.

Having a Baronial Encampment has been a mission for Bill and I since we have
been in Ponte Alto. Unfortunately we will not be attending Pennsic next year
as we have plans to move. If there are members in the Barony that feel
strongly about this issue please let me know. We will do all we can to help
ensure that the Ponte Alto Encampment continues.

YIS,

Lady Perronelle la peintre
mka Debbie Irwin