[Ponte Alto] Congrats to Courtney!!

Lady Courtney de Houghton courtneydehoughton at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 06:41:20 PDT 2006

As an addition to this, I have spoken to Otto, our
Kingdom Chronicler and said this:

"But I would be remiss if I did not say that the
Baronial Webminister, Lady Cassandra Arabella
Giordani, deserves to be recognized as a co-recipient
of this award as well.  It is our dual efforts that
have enabled the Il Tempo to be created thus.  Ponte
Alto is extremely lucky to have such a hard working
Web Minister, and I am lucky to have her help and
support in my efforts."

He agreed and I will now be asking that the SCA
Chronicler to recognize Cassandra as a co-recipient of
the Award as well.  Tis only fair!

Vivat Cassandra!!!

--- Belphoebe <belfebe at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Congrats Courtney and Connor!  Great job!
>
> And also congrats to our fearless webmaster, Cassie.
>
> Ponte Alto won the Best Overall Web Layout
> Newsletter.
>
> Vivant!
>
> Belphoebe
>
> --- Irwin <dwatsonirwin at cox.net> wrote:
>
> > Il Tempo won an award for its online newsletter.
> It
> > was published in the Pennsic Independent in teeny
> > tiny print but it was there. It is the Master
> > Blackfox Awards that are given for publications in
> > the Society.
> >
> > Many thanks to Courtney for her ongoing efforts to
> > make Il Tempo something special for all of us.
> >

> > YIS,
> >
> > Lady Perronelle la peintre
> > mka Debbie Irwin

Lady Courtney de Houghton