[Ponte Alto] Need help with an upcoming Demo.

james barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 6 05:54:20 PDT 2006

Greetings Ponte Alto

Stenwood Elementary in Vienna is looking for a demo for their Medieval Fest
on Friday April 21st. They are hoping for a presentation for 9 to 10am or 11
to 11:45 am. They want a nice little talk on culture, clothing, armor,
weapons, and so on. I am sure they would be into dancing if anyone could
teach that.  We have permission to bring blunt weapons into the school for
show but of coarse we don't let the children handle weapons.

I can't make that day do to a prior obligation so do we have anyone who
could volunteer some time for Stenwood Elementary. The folks at the school
understand if we can't get someone but we have 2 and a half weeks to see
what we can get together.

I can also supple some armor, weapons, clothing, and some maille for the
demo and anything besides the weapons are ok for the kids to touch. I
normally send the maille and helmets around at demos.

If you have some time to help please email me at flonzy at hotmail.com

Thanks
James Barker