[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] Hero's Portion-Central War Practice

Abel Brem of Regnesfolc abelofregnesfolc at aol.com
Thu Apr 20 16:31:27 PDT 2006

Thought you may be interested

-Abel

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [MR] Hero's Portion-Central War Practice
Date: 4/20/2006, 11:34 AM
From: Lord Mungoe <mungoe1 at msn.com>
To: atlantia <atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>

Greetings-

     As you may know, the event Hero's portion is to be a central war
practice. As such I would like to anounce that we will be including
combat archery in each scenario, and siege is all but one. The event
will be at the same site as Winter War Assestment held last year. The
site now has a operating bath house, and RV hookups if desired. I intend
to run fighting scenarios all day untill 1700, so be prepared.

     Just in case you are interested, our A&S competion is a period
fishing competition. Biggest fish caught using documented fishing tech.
This being held in a speing fed pound that has not been fished in for 20
years or so. Owner says you can catch and release, or catch and eat'em.
I, as autocrate, will cook them up for you at feast if you gut and clean
them.

Take care
Baron Mungoe