[Ponte Alto] Baronial Warlord and Warband Part 3

Connor Sinclair connorsinclair at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 20 07:54:28 PDT 2006

Once again greetings unto Ponte Alto from the Baronial
Warlord Connor Sinclair,

Now is the season of our fighting spirit, when Mars’
clarion call bids us to don our harness and once again
make ready for the trials of war.

Our most dreaded Majesty, King Michael has announced
that we shall support our cousins to the north in the
upcoming campaign known as the Pennsic Wars. If we are
to make our King proud and not dishonour ourselves
before our allied comrades in arms of the East
Kingdom, we must steel our spines, harden our hearts
and start our training in earnest. And we must do so
now.

As Baronial Warlord of our formidable Ponte Alto, I
call upon all able-bodied knights, squires, and men at
arms, within these borders, to array themselves for
training and battle.

Beginning this Sunday April 23, there shall be a melee
practice specifically to foster unit cohesion and
effectiveness of our warband. Each Sunday practice
from now until the end of July shall include melee
practices, with this particular goal in mind

 Aside from our own practices the following are
several events that I would like you to look at, and
consider attending.

May 13 and 14 is Hero’s Portion held at the Barony of
Marinus. There is supposed to be a Central Army War
Practice that weekend as well.

June 10 is Highland River Melee’s held at the Barony
of Highland Foorde.

June 17 is King Michael’s Assessment of His army in
preparation for the upcoming Pennsic War. The
assessment will be held at the Barony of Black
Diamond.
I am specifically asking that if you are able to
attend, to do your utmost best to be there.

I will also be in contact with our Northern Regional
Army Commander Lord Abel, about hosting Northern
Regional War Practices at Tyson’s Pimmit Park.

Many thanks for you time.
In Service,

Lord Connor Sinclair de Winterfell
http://home.armourarchive.org/members/winter/sca.html