[Ponte Alto] Baronial Warlord and Warband Part 2

Connor Sinclair connorsinclair at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 20 07:53:52 PDT 2006

Once again greetings unto Ponte Alto from the Baronial
Warlord Connor Sinclair,

With much thanks to Lady Marie Therese de Normand, I
have some small idea of the size and positions of our
warband. However I know we have some new folks within
our barony and I would like to update the roster. If
you are fighting with the barony, and you do not have
a tabard, please contact me so that I may make
arrangements for you to receive one. If you do not see
your name below please contact me. If you see your
name below and you no longer wish or are able to fight
with Ponte Alto, please contact me.

Below is the muster roll of the Ponte Alto Warband,
broken down into the four units, or battles; Foot
(armoured fighters), Siege Crews, Combat Archers, and
Rapier. Because there are many fighters who engage in
different battles at different times the lists include
multiple names. I have included what titles I can
remember, but feel free to correct me if you see your
title is not correct. Also could the siege crew
captains please let me know who you are and the names
of your siege weapons? I would also ask that all
fighters let me know your fighting preferences during
major battles (such as you would prefer spear, until
siege engines are allowed and then you want to switch
to that instead.)
At the very least I would also like to know if you are
planning on attending Pennsic AND if so are you
planning on fighting.

Ponte Alto Warband: Question marks denote, uncertainty
of last name. Names are not listed in any real order.

Foot Unit: Total number 34
Baron Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli
Baroness Belphoebe de Givet
Sir Thomas of Calais