[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Branchseneschals] Please cross post to your lists.

dcadenise at aol.com dcadenise at aol.com
Sun Apr 9 09:32:38 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Ann Shelton/Anne le Coeur <seneschal at atlantia.sca.org>
To: branchseneschals at atlantia.sca.org
Sent: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 10:03:48 -0400
Subject: [Branchseneschals] Please cross post to your lists.

Greetings.

I beg a boon.

If there are those present here who intend to vie for the honor to serve
Atlantia by participating in the Crown List of TRM, Michael and Seonaid,
please send a copy to me of your letter to Their Majesties requesting entrance.

Behind the scenes of every Crown Tournament, the seneschal is checking
memberships and residence, Triton and the Clerk of Precedence are preparing
Arms and the OP, the KMoL and Earl Marshal prepare for the tournament and
Duke Janos and Duchess Rachel prepare the tourney tree shields.

I would ask your courtesy toward this team in registering your letters of
intent well before the deadline of April 15.

In service,

Anne le Coeur
Seneschal-Atlantia

Dame Anne le Coeur, OP