[Ponte Alto] Northern Virginia Community College- Alexandria Campus / Medieval History Interest Group Demo / TH Sept 29th / 11:30-1:30

dcadenise at aol.com dcadenise at aol.com
Mon Sep 19 13:46:51 PDT 2005

Greetings
   I am in charge of a medieval history interest group demo table at Northern Virginia Community College- Alexandria Campus.  Other demo tables will also be there representing various campus interest groups and student organization, @ 20 tables in all.  Anyone who has the time and can assist me with the demo, Please contact me off the list.