[Ponte Alto] Chalice needs

egeorges egeorges at cox.net
Wed Sep 14 08:57:36 PDT 2005

Greetings oh great and generous Pontoons!

We are in need of volunteers for the following:

1) We need volunteers to assist with waterbearing.  Waterbearing is a great
way to help out at an event when you don't want to make a big commitment,
you like watching the fighting, and you want to meet new people.  We will
have gallon jugs and a cooler and cups avilable.  Fighters LOVE
waterbearers.

2) We need volunteers for set up and clean up.  Folks wanting to help with
set up should arrive on site anytime after 3 p.m.  We need to set up tents
on the list field and some other things.

Folks wanting to help with cleanup will have my UNDYING gratitude.  Please
be on site by 10 a.m. Sunday morning.  We'll need to clean up cabins and
make sure the site is shipshape to pass the park's inspection at noon.

3) I need 3 folding tables for the list field -- one for the MoL's, one for
Archery, and one for the Waterbearing tent.  Ideally, tables will be on site
by Friday evening.

Please respond immediately if you are willing to help out.

Many thanks,

Luce Antony Venus
Autocrat, Chalice II