[Ponte Alto] event exploration committee - yahoo group

Barbara barb at ravenstreet.org
Tue Sep 13 18:36:01 PDT 2005

Good evening.

Last night we had a great - and very entertaining - meeting, to discuss what
and how to go about getting a Kingdom level event in Ponte Alto sometime in
the next year or so.   We've done some amount of "divide and conquer" on the
research.

To keep in touch and discuss the results, we decided to set up another yahoo
group.  This way, we can discuss this without clogging the rest of the Ponte
Alto list, and still keep everyone in the loop who actually wants to be in
the loop.

You can get on the list by going to:

Cheers!

Anne.