[Ponte Alto] Fwd: Sandor Vitez 30-day celebration

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 08:19:45 PDT 2005

Greetings to the Barony,

Please find below a message from Lady Sophia the
Orange regarding Sándor's 30 day celebration.

In regards to SCA fencing, the Ponte Alto rapier
marshals have agreed that Sunday practice will be
moved for that day only to Brookfield Park, in order
to be part of the celebration.  We will be making
inquiries to find out whether there is or not a
problem with fencing in that park.  That way we are
all covered and we have our marshals in place.

See you all there!

Belphoebe