[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Branchseneschals] Change in Meridies Crown Site

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 4 14:29:37 PDT 2005

Please read if you are going to Meridies Crown, the site has changed.

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Seneschal, Ponte Alto

Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 18:39:04 -0400
To: branchseneschals at atlantia.sca.org
From: Ann Shelton/Anne le Coeur <seneschal at atlantia.sca.org>
Subject: [Branchseneschals] Change in Meridies Crown Site

Please note the message below and relay to your members via your elists.

Anne

(snip)

These circumstances have caused a change of location for Coronation this
coming weekend. It will no longer be at the W.O.W. camp in Gainesville, GA,
which is designated as a Long-term Hurricane Refugee Center.

We are grateful to the Shire of Sol Haven for relocating Coronation. With
the Kingdom Seneschal?s sanction, the new site is:
A.H. Stephens Memorial Park
456 Alexander St N.
Crawfordville, GA 30631

Details for the new location of Coronation can be found at:
http://www.solhaven.com/coronation/c-flyer.htm

Located north of I-20 near Crawfordville. Take exit #148 and go north on
Ga. Hwy. 22 for 2 miles. Go east on U.S. Hwy. 278 1 mile and follow signs.

In Humble Service and with Highest Regards,
Boru and Deirdre, Prince and Princess Meridies

Dame Anne le Coeur, OP
Seneschal, Atlantia
Ann Shelton
seneschal at atlantia.sca.org