[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] FW: A&S Competition at Highland Foorde Baronial Investiture - 24 September 2005

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 4 14:28:03 PDT 2005

Ponte Atlo read if interested in Highland Foorde's Baronial B-day. :)

YIS,
Lady Maria-Therese de Normand
Seneschal, Ponte Alto

Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 11:59:59 -0400
From: "Merritt, Cheryl" <merritt at tatrc.org>
To: <atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>,
<costumers at atlantia.sca.org>
Subject: [MR] FW: A&S Competition at Highland Foorde Baronial Investiture - 24 September 200

PLEASE CROSS POST!!

Unto the populace of Atlantia doth Lady Alessandra de Venizia send
greetings

The Barony of Highland Foorde invites you to the A&S Competition &
Display at our Baronial Investiture on September 24, 2005. This great
event will take place in Hagerstown Maryland, at the much beloved site
of the Highland River Melees. (See the event information at
http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org/events.shtml)

There will be three categories for the A&S competition:

Baronial Colors: Best effort in any medium using the Highland Foorde
Baronial Colors (red, and blue with a little silver and gold). (To be
judged by the populace).

Baronial Regalia: Bring on your Baronial "Bling" Let's make this a
festive event! Bring out your finest regalia - colorful dayshades, fancy
livery, well-garbed retainers, and anything else you can think of to
fill the day with pomp and circumstance. (To be judged by the new
baron/baroness).

Woodworking: Carving, Furniture, Turned Work, Musical Instruments. (To
be judged by...well, judges).

Please note: JUDGES needed. Please contact me if you'd like to volunteer
to help.

Please contact Lady Alessandra de Venizia if you have any questions at:

merritt at tatrc.org