[Ponte Alto] Embroidery Night on Oct. 26

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 07:46:58 PDT 2005

Greetings,

Just to let you know that we will hold an embroidery
night, at La Casa de Marcellus and Belphoebe, on
Wednesday, October 26, at 7:30 p.m.

If you have any questions about a particular stitch,
or you want to start a new project and want help, drop
me a line privately so we can talk about materials.  I
also have a nifty library that you can peek at while
you are at it :-D

Or simply bring your projects and join us for an
evening of fun and stitching.

Cheers,

Belphoebe

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org