[Ponte Alto] Storvik Rapier Practice

Denise Nelson denisen at ftml.net
Thu Oct 13 07:25:27 PDT 2005

Forwarded by request...

<b>Storvik Rapier Practice</b>

The Barony of Storvik cordially invites any interested persons to join
us for Rapier Practice.  Practice will be held the 3rd Monday of the
month in conjunction with our Heavy Combat practice in College Park, MD.
 at St. Andrews Episcopal Church in College Park, MD, from 7 to 9 pm.

Directions: Take your best route to the Washington Beltway (I-495). Take
exit 25 (Rt. 1) South, and follow Rt. 1 South. After about 2 miles, take
a left onto College Ave (The MD book exchange is on left). The church is
two blocks down on the left. Metro Directions: Take the metro (green
line) to the College Park Metro Station. When leaving the station, take
a right on Columbia Avenue. Columbia dead ends on College Avenue. Turn
left on College and walk about 3 blocks, the church will be on your
right.

The fighter practice is in the hall up the metal steps. For the sake of
the floor please ensure your footware will not leave scuff marks.   For
further information please contact Magnus McKinley at
ric.loll at earthlink.net or (202) 465-2940.

MM
--
  Denise Nelson