[Ponte Alto] DoR

Charlene Ratliff ms_spydra at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 07:12:35 PST 2005

*snip*
>From: Cindy Halstead <chalstead3 at adelphia.net>

>It's too bad we can't quite recreate the fox hunts, but we'd have to import
>Boroghul back from Trimaris to be the fox. ;-)
>
>Unless someone else fast wants to volunteer, Caitlyn

*snip*

Hehehe I just had the odd mental image of "Crazy Delfina's Rent-a-Fox
Emporium."  Although I so would not be up to being the fox...it would be
fun.

Hmm or maybe we could rent out hounds?  I could auction off volunteers to be
hounds...and then we could bet on which team would catch the fox first.

I also vote we try to get Gypsy Boy Connor to come down and play the fox.
I've heard he makes an excellent fox.

-Delfina